GroomTown wants your cat to enjoy the benefits of grooming just as dogs do. We have a “Cat Spa” located within GroomTown where the felines are completely separated from the dogs. Your fancy feline will be groomed by a Certified Feline Master Groomer (CFMG) or a groomer trained by the CFMG in the only cat grooming spa in the area. It is quiet, bright, and very relaxing for feline guests. We use all state-of-the-art equipment including the Catty Shack Vac and the Clipper Vac to make your cat’s experience both enjoyable and quick.
Is your cat clean?
We first have to define “clean”. Does it mean freshly washed with shampoo and water, or does it mean licked over and covered in cat spit? If “clean” means the former, then it follows that someone must scrub the cat with shampoo and rinse with water to remove the everyday grime, germs, dead skin, spit, urine , feces, litter box remnants and whatever else may collect in a cat’s coat. If “clean” means simply being licked over and covered in cat spit, then the act of licking would suffice.
- Cats have skin and hair. Skin and hair do not wash themselves.
- Cats are susceptible to matting, fleas, dandruff, dander, ingrown claws, dirty behinds, and other unpleasantries.
- Either a cat will wash itself or a person must do it for them.
What are the benefits of a regular bath and blow dry?
- A clean, fluffy kitty that feels good
- Less shedding (or none at all)
- Fewer hairballs (or none at all)
- Closely trimmed nails that are less likely to damage furniture or skin and will not grow into the cat’s paw
- A clean and tidy behind that doesn’t have leftover litter box “surprises” attached to it
- Reduces the risk of matting
- No more at-home grooming requirements
- Less tear staining (or none at all)
- No flea or tick problems
- No more unsightly dandruff
- Fewer allergy problems (for cat and/or people living with the cat)
- A beautiful kitty that others will admire
GroomTown can help!
- Full Coat Groom: ears cleaned, nails trimmed, sanitary clip (optional), bath and blow dry.
Price varies per cat. Shorthair $55 & | Longhair $75 & up.
Add to any groom:
- Lion Clip: $20
- Clip Comb (leaves hair longer than the Lion Clip) $30
- Half Belly Shave $10
- Full Belly Shave $15
- De-shedding Treatment $18
- Toe Tuff Trim $10
- Face Trim $10
- Ruff Trim $8
- Soft Paws™ Application | Front $16, back $10, or both $25
Soft Paws Nail Caps are the painless, non-surgical solution for cats’ destructive scratching. Helps protect infants and seniors with sensitive skin. Prevents cats with skin conditions from injuring themselves with hind claws. Great for outdoor cats living indoors temporarily. Safe and festive for cats of all ages. One application lasts up to 6 weeks and it doesn’t affect nail extension or retraction.
GroomTown proudly maintains membership of the National Cat Groomers Institute of America.