In order to deliver the best experience possible to all of our human and animal guests, GroomTown asks that prospective and returning clients kindly read through the considerations below.
Please take into consideration when dropping your pet off:
- Rabies Vaccination is required (may fax, email or bring in at drop off)
- Pet grooming is by appointment so please be prompt when dropping off and picking up.
- Grooming can take three to five hours. If you need your pet back sooner, you must make the necessary arrangements when booking. We can offer an Express Groom at an additional cost, please call for details.
- Please give your pet enough time to relieve themselves before their grooming appointment and pick up your poop! We have an easily accessible poop station outside for easy pick up and disposal.
- Any dematting that is needed for your pet can incur a fee. However our policy is “Humanity before Vanity” and we can discuss this at drop off.
- Excessive Tick Removal (more than 5 Ticks) will be subject to a fee.
- We kindly ask that if your female dog is in “Season” that you reschedule your appointment.
- If we call announcing your pet is ready to be picked up and your pet remains here for more than the acquired five hours, there will be an added Daycare fee of $10. Unless prior arrangements have been made to pick up your pet after the conclusion of the appointment.
- We close at 5PM or sooner if the last pet has gone home already. After 5PM there is an After Hours fee of $15 per 15 minutes.
- If you are more than 30 minutes late for your appointment you may have to reschedule. This is at the groomer’s discretion.
- Unhappy with your groom? Please call us back within 24 hours and we will be more than happy to fix anything.
- Missed appointments are subjected to a $10 no show fee.
- All pets must be on a leash or in a carrier.
For veterinary services, GroomTown recommends Dr. Tracie Fountas and Dr. George Fountas of River Road Veterinary Hospital (978) 687-8400.